terça-feira, 24 de agosto de 2010

Starless Night

I am sorry for this starless night.
I apologize to you.
I brought forth a darker sky of my own making,
and didn't offer you any light.

I am so sorry that the heavy clouds have covered the moon.
They have hidden it away.
You have been longing for that beacon of hope to come out...
But it won't.

I regret to inform you that the dawn is not coming.
Not so soon.
I've pushed the sun down below the horizon, just to make my perfect night a little longer.
Once again, sorry for taking away your light.

But don't you worry.
I'll ask the lighting to come down.
It will shout to greet us and show us around.
And the warm rain will take away the cold.
I'll make the heavens cry for you!
In this shower of tears and blood, we will bath.

Nenhum comentário: